When those snack cravings knocks, those cherished biscuits are life saver then. Its tickled the taste buds when you add some extra flavours to it.
Lets take a peek on our Today’s Oreo Recipes that are going to make you stalwart mate of Oreo Cheesecake.
- 25 Crushed Oreo or 1 and 1/2 cup of Oreo Crumbs
- 1/3 cup of Melted Butter
- 650 grams of Cream Cheese at room temparature
1 cup of powdered sugar
1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 4 large eggs
2 cups cold and heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup of Salt
- 1/4 Cup of all Purpose Flower
7 Oreo for batter
1 and 1/2 cups of Oreo crumbs
You can use Whipped Cream or Crushed Oreo for topping.
Easy Steps to make :
- To make the crust now take a pa. Then mix the melted butter with our Oreo Crumbs and mix them well, press the mixture from top. Make sure there is no hole.
- Next put the mixture at Refrigerator to firm.
- Now we have to make the filling. Now take a bowl and mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together. Make sure all our ingredients should be at Room Temperature.
- Take another large bowl and mix the whipped cream with powdered sugar until it form stiff peaks.
- Now fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture.
- Now add the oreo crumbs with chopped oreo. Gently fold together until they mix well.
- Now spread the filling on the upper crust and smooth it. Refrigerate it for 5 hours.
- Take another large bowl and add heavy whipping cream,powdered sugar and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Now your whipped cream is ready.
- Remove the cheesecake from pan.
- Now decorate the chesscake with your whipped cream by pipe swirls. You can also add some oreo crumbs at the top.
Now enjoy your thick,creamy and full of oreos cheesecake.